This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: define command
- From: Andrew STUBBS <andrew dot stubbs at st dot com>
- To: Efim Monyak <ymonyak at lipowsky dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:16:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: define command
- References: <44C4FDA9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Efim Monyak wrote:
sorry have clicked on reply and don't checked the address.
Is where a possibility to implement a similar functionality for GDB
6.4.0 with no buggy features?
Assuming you only source the script with the define once:
set $__example_counter = 0
set $__example_counter += 1