This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb-emacs : data frame/buffer.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Richard <rgrdev at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:41:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb-emacs : data frame/buffer.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 01:10:14AM -0700, Richard (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
> Has anyone implemented, or know of, facilities to use emacs buffers to
> display watchpoints, locals etc when debugging a C program? I dont really
> like DDD and would sooner stay in emacs mode if possible, but find the GUD
> interface a tad cumbersome as it is. Ideally seperate buffers for display(s)
> and locals.
There's a much better interface now, but as far as I know, you need
emacs CVS to use it. See mi/gdb-mi.el.