This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
gdb-emacs : data frame/buffer.
- From: "Richard (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists at nabble dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 01:10:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: gdb-emacs : data frame/buffer.
- Reply-to: Richard <rgrdev at gmail dot com>
Has anyone implemented, or know of, facilities to use emacs buffers to
display watchpoints, locals etc when debugging a C program? I dont really
like DDD and would sooner stay in emacs mode if possible, but find the GUD
interface a tad cumbersome as it is. Ideally seperate buffers for display(s)
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/gdb-emacs-%3A-data-frame-buffer.-tf1990786.html#a5463285
Sent from the gdb - General forum at Nabble.com.