This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: plain/text: Re: insight/gdb stops single-stepping multi-threaded application - newbie question
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Mike Wellington <mike dot b dot wellington at gmail dot com>
- Cc: insight at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:11:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: plain/text: Re: insight/gdb stops single-stepping multi-threaded application - newbie question
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 02:02:09PM -0600, Mike Wellington wrote:
> > I am trying to debug a multi-theaded application with Insight-6.0/gdb-6.0
> >on a PowerPC 4xx processor, the kernel is a modified Linux 2.6.0.
I can only recommend that you try a current version of GDB. The latest
release is 6.5.