This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: define command
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Efim Monyak <ymonyak at lipowsky dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:09:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: define command
- References: <44C0FD40.email@example.com>
On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 06:13:52PM +0200, Efim Monyak wrote:
> Hi all,
> is where a possibility to define one counter or variable in the define
> command (user defined command).
> I need to recognize is this command called first time or no. It is not
> possible for me to use arguments.
Just pick an unobtrusive name for the variable, and use the new in GDB
6.5 "init-if-undefined" command.