This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB Savannah project
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:10:51 -0400
- Subject: GDB Savannah project
- References: <email@example.com.>
Shame you didn't remind me about Savannah while we were chatting at gcc
summit. Yes, the release manager should obviously run the Savannah
account (I actually thought Joel had done all that already, oops).
Similarly, the Release Manager should have a very free hand when it
comes to making changes to both the web-pages and most of the
branch/release related files (How Joel got the impression that he needed
to get approval for that stuff I don't know - a release manager needing
approval to change the version number in the README file is not very
(BTW, did I mention that contacting me off list, cc'ing @redhat is a
good idea? My other accounts are so hopelessly riddled with spam these
days that your e-mail will likely end up in junk).
See you at OLS?
PS: Do patches to documentation not count as contributing?