This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ptrace() a stopped process?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: John Moser <john dot r dot moser at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:37:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: ptrace() a stopped process?
- References: <1153163998.3704.74.camel@localhost>
On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 03:19:58PM -0400, John Moser wrote:
> Drow pointed out to me that redhat does have a patch for this that never
> went in:
They are invited to submit it :-) Jeff, are you out there?