This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Shared library debugging
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Russell Shaw <rjshaw at netspace dot net dot au>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:55:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Shared library debugging
- References: <44B2FE75.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 11:27:17AM +1000, Russell Shaw wrote:
> I read in the gdb manual that you can add source directories for
> gdb to find the source. Do i have to do this for shared system
> libraries i've compiled myself, or is there a way for the library
> source path to be automatically read from my program?
Have you tried it? It should just work.