This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Tensilica would like to submit an XTENSA GDB patch
- From: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Maxim Grigoriev <maxim at tensilica dot com>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:07:13 +1200
- Subject: Re: Tensilica would like to submit an XTENSA GDB patch
- References: <44B2DBC8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44B2DC5E.email@example.com>
> > I'll probably need a short instruction or a reference to the right
> > document describing how to submit GDB patches.
> Step one, file a proper copyright assignment form. Copies of this form
> may be obtained from the Free Software Foundation (they are not
> available on line).
Step two read the CONTRIBUTE file?