This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Tensilica would like to submit an XTENSA GDB patch
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- To: Maxim Grigoriev <maxim at tensilica dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:01:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: Tensilica would like to submit an XTENSA GDB patch
- References: <44B2DBC8.email@example.com>
Maxim Grigoriev wrote:
My email addresses GDB maintainers.
I merged GDB Tensilica local changes with GDB 6.5, and it works fine.
We'd like to submit XTENSA port and start monitoring it. It would
benefit both us and our customers. Once in while, Tensilica tried to
submit an XTENSA port, but it didn't work out for some reason.
So if this is possible can somebody among GDB maintainers start working
with me, please ?
I'll probably need a short instruction or a reference to the right
document describing how to submit GDB patches.
Step one, file a proper copyright assignment form. Copies of this form
may be obtained from the Free Software Foundation (they are not
available on line).