This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: View EPC Register on MIPS
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Colin Wen <colinw at aten-ca dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:49:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: View EPC Register on MIPS
- References: <001301c6a21b$2db6a8c0$6700000a@colinw01>
On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 04:15:04PM -0700, Colin Wen wrote:
> Can anybody please tell me how to view the EPC register on MIPS by gdb?
> I tried info all-registers but there is no EPC register.
You are probably out of luck. I believe there were a few specific MIPS
remote debugging stubs that could report EPC, but most can't.
We've been working on extensions that will make it easier to do this
sort of thing, in future releases.