GDB wiki is live

The GDB wiki is now available:

  http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/

I've added it to the web page header; at some point hopefully someone will
synchronize that to the gnu.org web pages (Jim, I think you and Andrew are
the only one with permissions to do that?).

As you will see, it is a bit spare at the moment.  I didn't have any good
ideas on how to fill it in and make it useful.  I hope that anyone who finds
it interesting will expand it.  One of the things that seems to have worked
well for GCC is using the Wiki as a live, communal projects list.  If I
find the time, I'll try to write up some of the ones I've had kicking around
in my head.

As usual, the grunt work for this infrastructure improvement was done by
Daniel Berlin.  Thanks, Dan!  (I just like saying that.  It sounds so
narcissistic.)

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery