Re: Reg-GDB version

>   Can you tell me the latest GDB version for Solaris 2.9 ? Could you
> please tell me from where  I can download it? If there are any concerned
> persons can you give the mailid's for contact.

The latest released version of GDB is GDB 6.4, which is available
from the GDB website. This version is known to work on Solaris 2.9.
I'm away all of next week, but it is my intention to release 6.5
very-soon-now, probably in a week, maybe even next week while I travel.

Apparently, there is a known problem in 6.5 with thread debugging
so you might want to stick to 6.4 for now. I'm hoping we can fix
this problem for 6.5.1.

--
Joel