Different memory address

hi,

I have used gdb to debug my program before, because each run of my program use the same memory address, which is good for debugging. But this time, the address is changing each time. I cannot use the memory address obtained from the log file to "watch" during debugging mode. My current system is FC4 and gdb 6.3. GCC is 3.4.4.

Is there anything wrong with my compilation?

Thanks,
Neo

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitions
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!