This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: watchpoints and threads
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: PAUL GILLIAM <pgilliam at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:17:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: watchpoints and threads
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 11:03:02AM -0700, PAUL GILLIAM wrote:
> The manual seems to say that this scenario will not work, but the
> testcase seems to say that it will.
> What's the story?
The patches to implement this (for some limited set of architectures?)
were approved but never committed, I believe. Like last January.