This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: dave dot korn at artimi dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, insight at sourceware dot org, sid at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories
> BTW, do you need to check over the CVSROOT files and make sure these dirs
> aren't still referenced by e.g. 'modules' or any of the other administrative
This certainly seems like a good idea but, not being a CVS expert, I am
not sure how to do it. Where are these CVSROOT files? I don't see them
in my checked out src tree or in the web based src tree viewer. Can
they be seen without logging on to sourceware.org? If not, then I don't
think that I can check them since I don't think CVS write permission
comes with sourceware.org login permission.