This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
follow-fork and detach-on-fork should have one command
- From: PAUL GILLIAM <pgilliam at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:06:28 -0700
- Subject: follow-fork and detach-on-fork should have one command
- Reply-to: pgilliam at us dot ibm dot com
Currently follow-fork is yes or no and detach-on-fork is yes or no.
It seems to me that it would be clearer if there was only one, with
three states "parent", "child", "both".
Feel free to flame me if this has already been talked to death.
-=# Paul #=-