This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: MinGW status for readline
- From: Bob Rossi <bob_rossi at cox dot net>
- To: bug-readline at gnu dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:08:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: MinGW status for readline
- References: <20060407200149.GA28248@nevyn.them.org>
> 3. RL_STATE_MULTIKEY also broke macros which push multi-key sequences
> into the input stream. For instance, put this in .inputrc:
> Control-y: "\e[D"
> Then try to use that. It works in bash, which does not use callback
> mode; it fails in GDB, which does. All the other readline-using apps
> I checked on my system don't use callbacks, so I couldn't be sure it
> wasn't GDB's fault, but I don't think it is.
I use callback mode. Did you apply these patches?
One of them definatly fixed a bug with multi key for me.