This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: Multi-Threaded Programming Debugging
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Mark Kettenis'" <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>, "'PoWah Wong'" <wong_powah at yahoo dot ca>
- Cc: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:54:19 +0100
- Subject: RE: Multi-Threaded Programming Debugging
On 07 April 2006 07:39, Mark Kettenis wrote:
>> What is the best strategy or advice for Multi-Threaded
>> Programming Debugging?
> Avoid it ;-).
... and carry a big logic analyzer! :-D
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....