This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: obsolete directories in src tree: mmalloc, iwidgets, blt
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: overseers at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, insight at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:57:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: obsolete directories in src tree: mmalloc, iwidgets, blt
- References: <200604042227.PAA01781@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
While looking through the source tree for uses of old (pre 2.5) autoconf
I have found 3 directories that appear to no longer be used; mmalloc,
iwidgets, and blt. I was wondering if we should delete these
Binutils does not use any of these, so their removal is fine by us.