This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: obsolete directories in src tree: mmalloc, iwidgets, blt
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: overseers at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, insight at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:39:40 +1000
- Subject: Re: obsolete directories in src tree: mmalloc, iwidgets, blt
- References: <200604042227.PAA01781@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
> I checked with the insight list (see
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2006-q1/msg00111.html) about
> blt and iwidgets and they seem to be ameniable to removing blt and
> iwidgets. blt was never used by insight. iwidgets might have been
> used, but if it was it was five or so years ago. I looked at some
> of the files under both blt and iwidgets and there are no insight or
> gdb tags on any of the files.
blt was used at one stage by sid. You might like to check if that's
still true. We were using some of the specialised widgets in blt in
some of the visual components.