This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB is not trapping SIGINT
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Andy Howell <AndyHowell at raitechnology dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:21:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: GDB is not trapping SIGINT
- References: <4430AB93.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 11:58:59PM -0500, Andy Howell wrote:
> I'm having problems getting GDB to not pass SIGINT to my program. In my
> main thread I do a sigwait for SIGINT. When I'm debugging, I don't want
> this called. "info handle" shows that SIGINT should not be being passed
> to my app.
> I using GDB 6.3 on RH Linux.
But how are you using it? :-) An example, please.
You also did not mention what kernel version you are using; at least
one sigwait-related kernel bug has been reported. And it looks like
it is still present in current 2.6 kernels, so you may want to report
this to the kernel developers. sys_rt_sigtimedwait calls
dequeue_signal, but never lets ptrace see it. Maybe the bits from
get_signal_to_deliver can be moved into dequeue_signal now.