This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB is not trapping SIGINT
- From: Andy Howell <AndyHowell at raitechnology dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:58:59 -0500
- Subject: GDB is not trapping SIGINT
- Reply-to: AndyHowell at raitechnology dot com
I'm having problems getting GDB to not pass SIGINT to my program. In my
main thread I do a sigwait for SIGINT. When I'm debugging, I don't want
this called. "info handle" shows that SIGINT should not be being passed
to my app.
I using GDB 6.3 on RH Linux.