Re: Changing my address in the GNATS database

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 05:02:28PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> See my earlier e-mail.

I'd wager he's seen your original email, since he referenced it in his
message.  Could you please be more clear if you still have a concern?

> I think we should simply get rid of the entire problem by, finally,
> switching the entire database to bugzilla - do that and any concerns
> issues you raise are mute.  Can we organize that?

I don't see how that has anything to do with this, except that the
sourceware Bugzilla maintainer has a policy of honoring requests
like Jim's (which I fully agree with).

Andreas Schwab made a sensible suggestion for dealing with the changes
in PR numbers.  Someone merely needs to build a consensus for the
switch and Get It Done.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery