Re: gdb support for m32c?

Hi DJ,

In the meantime I managed to build the m32c simulator from the CVS HEAD,
and with that version I can now run simple C programs, and also some
programs compiled via C from out high-level language
So, I'm a happy user (for now)!

I noticed, though, that the simulator can't handle argv input: it gives
a null pointer reference.

Any patches that you have, and other hints on using it tools etc would
be very welcome!

Cheers,
--
 HW