Re: re vxworks

> I am trying to add support for vxworks-6.1 mips little endian 32 bit.
> The wdb protocol has got more propriatory since Till Straumann
> did his patches for VXWorks.

Sorry, I do not have any additional information regarding WDB.
I would recommend exploring other alternatives rather than sticking
to WDB. This protocol is, as you have noticed, completely opaque,
and bound to change anytime on you.

We have started working on a GDB port to VxWorks 6, and we use the
protocol they recommend: DFW. Its syntax is inspired by GDB/MI.
If you are interested, have a look at our GDB tree, available at
http://libre.act-europe.fr (lower left hand side corner, GDB for Ada
snapshot). I wasn't personally involved in the development of this
port, but I think the bulk of the work was in remote-dfw.c.

It's a port we probably would like to contribute if there is any
interest, but it needs to mature a bit more for now.

--
Joel