info types question

I was wondering what kind of output I can expect from 'info types'?
I am getting some sensible output such as

typedef int mytype;

but I am also getting output such as

typedef double;

and

typedef long long unsigned int;

The former I guess doesn't really matter, but the later really defines int
to be an unsigned 64 bit type. Which cannot be what is desired?
Of course I can ignore all types defined int libgcc2.c but I'd like to find
out the 'logic' behind this.

regards,
Stefan Burstrom