Re: Maintainer policy for GDB

> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:05:37 -0500
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
> Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com>, cagney@gnu.org,
> 	jtc@acorntoolworks.com, fnf@ninemoons.com,
> 	Peter.Schauer@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de, ezannoni@redhat.com
>
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 02:39:33PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Since Daniel sets up his mailer to prevent replies getting to him by
> > direct email,
>
> Huh?

I mean the Mail-Followup-To header.  Remember that conversation we had
in private about it?

> > I find it ironic, to say the least, that he forces us to
> > get the same message twice.
>
> If you feel "forced" or offended, I will make a note never to CC you
> and a list again.

I'm sorry my innocent remark causes such over-reaction.  All I did was
ask a question.  I put it in parentheses to show that it's neither
very important nor directly relevant to the main discussion.  Then
people asked me why I said that, and I explained.  No offense intended
or taken.

> I'm sorry you found my attempt to be helpful to be annoying instead.

I said ``ironic'', not annoying.