Re: libGDB and gdbserver questions

> This isn't the problem.  Extending the GDB native backend to handle
> multiple processes wouldn't be hard; it's extending the user interface
> and process control and breakpoint management and shared library
> support and so on to handle multiple processes that is difficult.
>
> GDB simply doesn't support what you want to do.  Yet.

I do suspect that there are some "managers" (breakpoint manager,
stepping manager etc.) somewhere in GDB. Well, it can be clearly seen
that the UI (text UI, curses, etc.) doesn't support multiple
processes. But, from your reply (just to reconfirm), you are saying
that the managers themselves are not easily extended to support
multiple processes?

Donny