Changes to the mi interface

Hello!
I have made some local changes to the mi2 interface to make it more
'complete'. Are those changes something you would like to include with the
6.4 release? Some of the changes is fixing unimplemented functions and some
of the changes completes the output with 'fullname' where only 'name' has
been available previously. Please let me know and I'll proviede a patch
file.

best regards,
Stefan Burstrom