Re: [NEED HELP] Problem to multithread remote debugging with GDBserver

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 02:44:52PM +0100, David Lecomber wrote:
> Hi Daniel
>
> A much asked question seems to be how do you implement multithread
> support in gdbserver..   Where would you go about finding documentation
> for this, my googling has only so far come up with an email from you of
> about two years or so ago seeing we need some docs!  Is there a True
> Definitive Guide?

It's not really a frequently asked question - it generally only gets
asked once per target :-)  The frequently asked question is how to make
it work.

There are no docs, really - but it's just a matter of adding the
missing methods to the linux-<foo>-low.c file and most of them have it
now.  I believe get_pc and set_pc are the most important ones.  Check
one where it works to see the rest, or look through the changelog.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC