Re: Get a whole call stack through the running of target program

hi,

What do you mean the "whole call stack"? So you are still interested in
the functions, those are already poped? If yes, I think you are actually
interested in the execution path of your program. GCC might help you.

Thanks,
Neo

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitions
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!