Re: RFC: GDB as a loader 1/3: silent batch mode

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
But most of them are not currently active, Eli was on vacation, and I
currently am.  I go over every posted patch and try to respond to
everything unreviewed, but I can only manage that every week or two.

As Eli said, please wait a little while.  I'll look at it when I
return.

Thanks. I couldn't tell you were on holiday. Please don't read this till you get back :)

Andrew