Re: RFC: GDB as a loader 1/3: silent batch mode

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 04:40:58PM +0100, Andrew STUBBS wrote:
> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> >Any global maintainer can approve this, I think.  I suggest to wait
> >for a week, and if no one responds, see it as approved by me.
>
> Thanks. Do you mean a week from when it was posted or a week from now?
>
> In any case, it's not like I have write access. I'll have to beg to get
> somebody to apply all my patches.
>
> >People travel, get away of their mail, and otherwise engage in the
> >rest of their lives.  (I just returned from a 2-week travel during
> >which I didn't read my mail at all.)  Please be a little more patient.
>
> Yeah, but the list of maintainers is quite long. We can but hope.

But most of them are not currently active, Eli was on vacation, and I
currently am.  I go over every posted patch and try to respond to
everything unreviewed, but I can only manage that every week or two.

As Eli said, please wait a little while.  I'll look at it when I
return.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC