Re: RFC: GDB as a loader 1/3: silent batch mode

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:26:55 +0100
From: Andrew STUBBS <andrew.stubbs@st.com>

The attached patch implements a new option --batch-silent. This does
much the same a --batch, except that it also disables gdb_stdout. This
means that all GDB outputs, other than errors, are hidden.

Thanks.

If this patch is accepted, please also send additions to the GDB
manual that document the new command-line option.

OK, no problem. Test cases too if those are required.

I don't appear to be getting much feedback on these things. Is there anybody in particular I could point them at? There's nobody stands out in the MAINTAINERS file for these things.

I would like to get these ideas incorporated, but right now I'm feeling a little ignored. Maybe I'm just too used to instant gratification.

Thanks

Andrew Stubbs