Re: GDB fails from Kdbg

Can someone add my test program (clipview) to the PR 2019? I can email
it directly to someone....

The program works when debugged from the command line as follows:

gdb clipview

Here is the instructions someone was given from the kdbg people who
were trying to debug this, which I followed -- this is basically the
commands issued by Kdbg, as copied from a log of launching with Kdbg:

gdb
set editing off
 set confirm off
 set print static-members off