Re: Status of kdbg bug submission

Well, I filled out the form on the gnu site, and it seemed to post
successfully, and told me i'd get some kind of email at some point.
Should I try again? Do I somehow need to be logged in as some kind of
user to send a bug report?

--
Brad Aisa <baisa at colorado dot edu>
Professional Research Assistant