Mark Kettenis wrote:

  Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:26:57 -0400
  From: Kris Warkentin <kewarken@qnx.com>

I was using set_gdbarch_in_solib_call_trampoline (gdbarch, in_plt_section) so that I could step into solibs, much like many
other targets, but it looks like this method isn't supported anymore. Can anyone tell me the accepted way to make gdb keep stepping past the
plt section and into the solib?

I'm a bit confused here myself, but I have you taken a look at
skip_trampoline_code?

Mark

-- Stay up-to-date on all the QNX news! Register at http://www.qnx.com/news/forms/newsletter.html to receive our newsletter.