c++ incomplete type

Hi all,

  I'm using gdb-6.3. I find that when I try to print
out some classes, it replies with "<incomplete type>".
Some sources in the Internet says gdb does not support
nested structures or uses with namespaces. My case is
that of using namespaces. Are there any methods to get
around with this? Compile with which options? Or is
there any other patches?

  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Geiger