two bugs in the arm simulator

Hi list,

I have submitted two bug reports to the GDB bug database (PR #1957 and
PR #1900).  Both of these are issues in the ARM simulator.

Is anyone working on these?  I'm asking, because at least the Mac OSX
compilation issue should be easily fixable, and I might be able to do
this myself.  However, if someone's has already looked at this, then
it doesn't make much sense for me to start.

As I didn't get any response from the GNATS interface, it's difficult
for me to check whether or not these have been fixed in CVS.

Best regards,
Janne