Re: x86 stack pointer

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:09:15 +1000
From: Russell Shaw <rjshaw@netspace.net.au>
Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com

Ok, i found it by searching "stack pointer" in info gdb. I'd only found
the frame command before.

Admittedly, "stack pointer" was not in the index, but I now added such
an index entry, so starting from the next release you should be able
to find it by typing "i stack pointer RET" in the Info reader.

Thanks.

Oh, there's an "i" command in info. Didn't know that. Better read the info manual again;)