Re: Consistent format for memory addresses

> From: Nick Roberts <nickrob@snap.net.nz>
> Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:52:47 +1200
> Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com
>
> In truth I don't mind seven or eight digits. What makes it difficult for me
> is if the output of the CLI commands constantly change.

But this (and similar) changes should not be very hard to accommodate
for in Emacs, even if you search for the address as a string.  For
instance, you could use a regexp that allows for an arbitrary number
of leading zeroes, right?

Or am I missing something?