From: Ramana Radhakrishnan [mailto:ramana.radhakrishnan@codito.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 4:11 PM
To: Nitin Shah
Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: GDB crash problem on cygwin.

Nitin Shah wrote:

Hi,
I have built gdb-6.3 on cygwin-1.5.9 for h8300 (coff and elf) target. I tried to use command
(gdb) info frame, for h8300-elf target after putting breakpoint at

main.

But it is crashing, although it works fine for h8300-coff target. I have built the same gdb-6.3 on Linux, it works fine for both h8300-elf

and h8300-coff targets.

**************test_code.c**************************
int main()
{
       int i=1;
       i++;
       return 0;
}
Command to compile:
h8300-elf-gcc test_code.c -g

Command to debug:
h8300-elf-gdb
(gdb) file a.out
(gdb) target sim
(gdb) load
(gdb) b 1
(gdb) r
(gdb) info frame

set debug frame 1 and send the output on the list. Maybe someone can
then see the error.

Here it crashes.

What is the crash message ? Use the script command and send that output on the list.

cheers Ramana