Re: Windows support in GDB

> Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 13:06:39 -0700
> From: Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
> CC: me@cgf.cx,  paul@codesourcery.com,  gdb@sourceware.org
>
> I use Cygwin for things like emacs, bash, and all those other
> familiar GNU tools. :-)

There's a native Windows port of Emacs, FWIW.  It works fine with
MinGW ports of GNU software.

Bash is another matter (although I don't quite understand why there's
no MinGW port of it, since there's an excellent DJGPP port which could
be used as a starting point).  I use an old port of zsh when I really
need a Unixy shell on Windows.