DW_OP_piece and DW_OP_bit_piece support

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a little guidance/help with DW_OP_piece. Basically I
need
to support DW_OP_piece pretty soon and was going to hack a solution for
local consumption until full piece support made its appearance in 6.5.
However,
I also need to support a variant of DW_OP_piece called DW_OP_bit_piece,
which
would most likely make use of changes that are needed by piece.

>From what I can ascertain from the code and previous email streams, the
parts not implemented mostly deal with modifications for the value
structure to handle the data being in chunks. Does anyone know what
the proposed changes are? I'd like to be able write DW_OP_bit_piece
such that it is compatible with the DW_OP_piece changes.

Thanks in advance!
Pat Thomson
Intel