reading symbols

Hi,

I had a quick question. I'm running GNAT GDB 3.15p on windows. I have 2
programs that link to the same dll. GDB is able to debug the dll with
program A, but with program B, when I run GDB, it crashes loading the
symbols for program B with this error,
   BFD: BFD internal error, aborting at coffcode.h line 749 in
   styp_to_sec_flags

I don't want to debug program B, since it is C++, I just want to debug
the DLL which is written in ADA. Is there any way I can tell GDB to not
worry about reading in symbols for anything besides the DLL, so that I
can debug again?

Here's what a session looks like,

gdb dellell.dll
b file.c:1