Stepping through code with breakpoints on adjacent address lines.

I just wanted to clear up the expected behavior when stepping code that has
breakpoints on adjacent address lines.

In this simple example.

0x0	instruction A
0x4   instruction B
0x8   instruction C

If I break on addresses 0x0, 0x4 and 0x8 with the break *(address)
functionality and then continue to 0x0 and step the other 2 instructions I
only ever see the breakpoint trigger on address 0x0. GDB steps to the next 2
addresses but does not report a breakpoint at either location. Is this the
expected behavior.

It looks from the source in infrun.c (handle_inferior_event()) that if the
trap_expected flag is set then it discards any breakpoint matching at the
current address.

Any thoughts?