This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH/RFA] sim autoconf conversion fallout
- From: Paul Schlie <schlie at comcast dot net>
- To: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:28:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFA] sim autoconf conversion fallout
Mark Kettenis wrote:
> * The --enable-sim option is essentially a no-op now, since all
Nice, might it also be possible to --enable/disable-XXX for
other similar sub-directories within a unified tree, such as:
rda, sid, (and I believe libgloss, which I recall tries to build
although although --without-newlib may have been specified)?
[ or how should this be properly requested? ]