This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: gdb 6.3 giving a "Child process unexpectedly missing" error
- From: "Mike Chrabaszcz" <mikec at mediabolic dot com>
- To: "Kris Warkentin" <kewarken at qnx dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:30:50 -0800
- Subject: RE: gdb 6.3 giving a "Child process unexpectedly missing" error
>GNU gdb 6.3
>Copyright 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you
>welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain
>Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
>There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for
>This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...Using host libthread_db
>Starting program: /test
Is that a typo? Is it really trying to run /test instead of ./test?
typo, that line was not extacted from the terminal, the rest was. Any ideas?