This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB/MI Output Syntax
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Bob Rossi <bob at brasko dot net>
- Cc: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com, jingham at apple dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 06:45:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: GDB/MI Output Syntax
- References: <email@example.com> <76E69B58-F852-11D8-8E70-000A958F4C44@apple.com> <412F87A4.nail3LU117EOV@mindspring.com> <20050105232657.GB27494@white>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:26:57 -0500
> From: Bob Rossi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
> 1. will the grammar and bison syntax be good to document so that others can see it?
I think it's enough to point to the grammar definition file in the MI
docs. There's no need to do more in the docs; the grammar should
> 3. Would a patch like this be acceptable even if it was accomplished?